Hi ! First real devlog here

I have started to work back on this project and decided to go with more polished models; I've modeled and textured the fire-lookout tower as well as some of Henry's furnitures and integrated them in a Unity project.

 I've decided to let go of my voxel models and chose to go the (kinda) low poly route instead. I'm getting more and more used to using Blender.

For now I've set up my project with HDRP but will certainly need to change to URP in order to support 2D lighting  on my sprites. I do feel kinda bad about loosing Ambiant occusion though. 

I've also started to use Milanote to structure my work environment and it's been a delight working with it.

Leave a comment

Log in with to leave a comment.